Sunday, September 22, 2024

Vacation Ending

 My vacation is nearing its end and I've realized how much I do nothing. I really didn't do much while I was on vacation, other than household chores and going to a few places, I haven't really done anything noteworthy. I'm not really sure what I was expecting. I don't have any goals or aspirations at the moment. I've given up on having a social life outside of work. I don't have anything going on outside of work and its a job that is just a job to me. Its not bad or overly stressful, it pays all of my bills and more, but its just a job, not something I look forward to doing everyday. I'm just living life. It could be a hell of a lot worse, so I can't complain.

Maybe that is just how it goes. You keep your head down, work, try to find something that you enjoy at least once a day, and go to bed and do it all over again. Maybe this is what a stress free life is supposed to be like. I don't worry about much, definitely not money, I have a home, a car, and maybe that is all that I need. "Excitement" could turn into drama, which I don't care for. I like things balanced and smooth. The only thing I wish I could figure out is how to deal with boredom.

No comments:

Post a Comment