Wednesday, September 18, 2024

Vacation

 I'm on vacation this week. I haven't done much in the last two days. I got a refund check from the dentist that I went ahead and cashed. I added the money to the hobby fund. Looking back, I probably shouldn't have bought the Xbox One. My PS4 has showed me how much a reliable machine it is when compared to the Xbox. If it wasn't for the Halo series, I wouldn't have bothered buying one. We'll see how long I hang on to it. I went through more of my Magic cards that I had in my gaming bag. I separated those that were worth more than $5, and the others I decided that I'm going to give to my nephew. It's better than throwing them away anyway. I'll be giving him the bag too. I now have all my trading cards put away in my one storage container. I'm now debating about getting rid of most of my paints as I don't blame to paint many more miniatures. I have a few left that aren't painted and I figure those will keep me busy long enough. 

I still don't have any new hobby plans. I don't know if I ever will. Things have been weird. I haven't felt like doing much lately, I've gained weight, I'm definitely depressed. Only good thing is, that I haven't thought about the past very much. I haven't thought about much except about getting rid of things. We'll see how the rest of the vacation goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment